Does YouTube Work?
Look how many times this one video has been watched and remember that people can watch your videos 24/7. YouTube can drive visitors to your website, and if your YouTube channel is setup correctly in the first place, that can be an awful lot of traffic.
Watched over 400,000 times.
If you don’t already have a YouTube channel, I can create one, help with the filming and professionally optimise your videos, playlists and Channel for maximise search visibility.
After Google, YouTube is the second most widely used search engine.
It is important to remember that Google owns YouTube. For this reason, a lot of the SEO techniques that you might apply to website, may also apply to promoting videos on YouTube. Because Google owns YouTube it means that to some extent, the better you do within YouTube, the better your website site will do within the Google search engine results.
YouTube Facts and Figures – Don’t miss out!
Over 400 hours’ worth of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute. This is around 72 days’ worth of new content per day.
- Every day YouTube collects over 80 billion pieces of feedback information.
- YouTube can make between 200-300 minor algorithm changes per year.
- 3.25 billion hours’ worth of videos are watched each month.
- 30 million people visit YouTube each day.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day.
- Each month, 8 out of 10 18-49-year-olds watch YouTube.
- Over 10,000 YouTube videos have over 1 billion views.
- Over half of all YouTube views are on a mobile device.
- Over one billion people watch Videos on a mobile phone each day.
- The average mobile viewing session is over 40 minutes.
- YouTube supports around 76 different languages and has local versions in over 88 countries.
20% of video viewers will stop watching a video within the first 10 seconds of the video. This last point is an important one to remember!
We can also take care of filming, editing and optimizing your videos, and provide voice-over facilities.
Call me today on 0487 815 493